Keeping your scheduled appointment and arriving on time are important in making sure your full appointment time may be utilized. We recommend arriving 10 minutes prior to your appointment so necessary paperwork and other items can take place before your treatment. We do require 24 hour advance notification by phone of any cancellation or change of appointment.
We utilize e-mail reminders and notifications as a courtesy to our customers. However failure to receive these e-mails will not release you from this policy.
The following is required to avoid late and/or cancellation fees.
- 24 hours notice is required for any cancellation or rescheduling of appointments. This will give us adequate time to book someone else in that time slot. Cancellations MUST be called into the office. LEAVE A MESSAGE IF YOU GET OUR ANSWERING MACHINE. E-mails may also be utilized but not as the primary means of notification, only as a backup.
- Being more than 10 minutes late for your appointment may require us to rebook your appointment. If this is necessary, you will be charged the appropriate amount. If you know you are going to be late, please call the office ahead of time so proper arrangements can be made.
3. More than one missed appointment may require us to obtain a credit card deposit for continued appointment times.
$25.00 for every 15 minutes booked
One session from package or pre-paid treatment
Helpful hints to remind you of your appointment times
- Be sure you get a reminder card before you leave the office for your next appointment.
- Call the office if you are unsure of your next appointment day or time.
- Check on-line at www.labrecquecenter.com (Only available if the appointment was booked by you on-line.
- Review your email reminder for the date and time. These are sent out 48 hours in advance.
- Make sure we have your up-to-date e-mail address and current contact information
Terri A. LaBrecque